CMH 2017/18 Arc’teryx Suit Guest Feedback Draw
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The ‘CMH 2017/18 Arc’teryx Suit Guest Feedback Draw (the “Draw”) is provided by Canadian Mountain Holidays LP (the “Provider”) There is one (1) Grand Prize to be awarded. Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries.
Who Can Enter:
- The Draw is open only to eligible entrants who, as of the entry date, are guests of Canadian Mountain Holidays LP during the 2017/18 Winter Operating Season, and to eligible individuals who submit a qualified mail-in entry. To be eligible, an entrant must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age and a resident of Canada (residents of Quebec are excluded) or a resident of the United States (residents of the States of Rhode Island, New York and Florida are excluded) at the time of entry.
- The Draw is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and is void where prohibited.
- Employees of the Prize Provider or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Draw and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and The Prize Provider’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Draw. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- The Draw is open from Friday December 1, 2017 at 9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and closes on Monday, May 14, 2018 at 12:00 AM PST (the “Draw Period”).
How To Enter:
- There are two ways to enter: (1) Online Survey: Eligible entrants will complete an online survey at cmhfeedback.com (the “Site”) during the Draw Period. To register eligible entrants must provide their first and last name and email address. OR (2) Mail in Entry: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), handwrite your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age and mail with proper and sufficient postage to: CMH 2017/18 Arc’teryx Suit Guest Feedback Draw, 217 Bear Street, Box 1660, Banff, AB, Canada, T1L 1J6. All mail-in entries must be original (no photocopies or other reproductions) and must be received during the Draw Period outlined in Rule 4, above. All postcards must be mailed individually. One prize will be drawn on Thursday May 31, 2018 at 9am PST.
- Registration is free and done by entering your first name, last name and email.
- Each entrant may only enter once.
- Any use of an electronic device to enhance or alter entrants’ odds of winning will count as a fraudulent entry. Entries that are fraudulent are not permitted and will be declared invalid
- All entries become the property of the Prize Provider and will not be acknowledged or returned. Receipt of entries for the random draw will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
- The Prize Provider reserves the right to delete any entries or remove participants that are in violation of the Official Rules.
- By participating in the Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- Entrants may only win once.
Grand Prize Winner:
- CMH will choose a winner at random on Thursday May 31, 2017 at 9am PST
- Following the draw for the Grand Prize, the selected entrant will be contacted by email address provided while being publically announced through CMH social media and email channels upon release form signature.
- In order to be verified the Grand Prize winner, the selected entrant must: Respond to the prize notification email or telephone call within five (5) days of transmission; Answer a time-limited, skill-testing question without mechanical or other assistance; Sign a declaration and have his/her guest sign a declaration stating that he/she:
(i) has read, understands and complies with the Official Rules;
(ii) forever and irrevocably releases and holds harmless the Prize Provider and their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective agents, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, prize suppliers, employees, officers, directors, and shareholders from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Draw and/or entrant’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the Draw;
(iii) Consent to the announcement of the winner’s name and the use by or on behalf of the Prize Provider of the winner’s name and/or photograph and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, without any further compensation to the winner; and
(iv) Consent to the Prize Provider’s rules pertaining to the use of the Grand Prize, including executing Prize Provider’s standard waiver and release of claim document pertaining to the Grand Prize.
- Should the selected entrant fail to comply with any of the requirements contained in these Official Rules, the Grand Prize will be automatically forfeited and another entrant will be selected and the initially selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards the Prize Provider or anyone involved in the Draw.
- Return of any prize notification email as “undeliverable” may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- The style and colour of the Grand Prize are at the discretion the Prize Provider. Jacket size will be selected based on the draw winner.
The Grand Prize:
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize is for one (1) winner and will consist of: i. Complimentary Arc’teryx Jacket & Pants (style & colour TBD)
- The winner must be able to redeem the Grand Prize before May 15, 2019. If the winner is not able to redeem the Grand Prize during this time the prize will be forfeited and no alternative prize will be awarded.
- Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted or redeemed by a winner will be forfeited and is non-transferable and not for re-sale. Grand Prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by the Prize Provider or for which the Prize Provider shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, but has no obligation, to substitute prizes in whole or in part with a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize is not reasonably available at its discretion.
- All elements of the Grand Prize are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, not for re-sale and non-refundable. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is fifteen hundred Canadian Dollars (CAD $1500). The Grand Prize winner is not entitled to receive any payment for any possible difference between the actual value of the Grand Prize and the estimated CAD $1500 value of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the Grand Prize will be allowed.
- The Draw is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local/municipal laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- The Prize Provider will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any entrant or any other person for: i. any erroneous, lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Draw registrations, regardless of the cause, including, but not limited to, failure of the Site; ii. any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification; iii. any changes in email addresses after Draw registrations are submitted; and iv. any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause; and v. unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Draw; and vi. printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Draw or the processing of entries; and vii. any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Draw, or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from Prize Provider’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsors or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsors’ websites by a hypertext link.
- If for any reason the Draw is not capable of being conducted as intended by the Prize Provider, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Draw, the Prize Provider may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Draw.
- Should tax liability arise, then it will be the responsibility of the winner to notify their own Government’s relevant tax department. The Prize Provider takes no responsibility or liability for taxation or for any other costs incurred in connection with the prizes received in this Draw.
- Decisions of the Prize Provider are final and binding.
- To be notified of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (ensure sufficient postage is included) to: CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures ATTN: Lori Ayearst 217 Bear St. Box 1660, Banff AB Canada T1L 1J6. Requests for the winner’s name must be received no later than June 1, 2018.
- Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Draw, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in the Province of Alberta; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Washington for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Draw but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Prize Provider in connection with the Draw shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Alberta , which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Alberta .