GETTING TO OUR LODGES
There are a number of ways to travel to our lodges: you can ride in one of the CMH coaches (with designated pick up/drop off locations), or drive yourself to the Helipad.
Looking for something more specialized? There are many private transportation options available, and several of our lodges have private airstrips nearby if you would like to fly your own plane.
Call us at 403-762-7809 or email us to plan special transportation to your lodge.
PREPARING FOR YOUR HELICOPTER FLIGHT TO THE LODGE
Heli Exchange Clothing Guidelines
Self-Driving directions (via Kamloops)
Self-Driving directions (via Banff)
Arrival/Departure details (via Calgary)
Private Arrival/Departure details (via Kelowna)
K2 ROTOR LODGE
Self-Driving directions (via Kelowna)
Self-Driving directions (via Banff)
Self-Driving directions (via Spokane)
Special ground transport
Charter flight information
Bell 206 Helicopter charter (Contact Us)
Bell 212 Helicopter charter (Contact Us)
Distances & travel time
Transport schedule: Calgary
Transport schedule: Kelowna & Kamloops
CONTACT CMH TRANSPORTATION TEAM
Winter Hours (Dec 1 - May 6)
Sun - Thu: 08:30-17:00 MST
Fri - Sat: 07:00-19:00 MST
Summer Hours (Jul 7 - Sep 7)
Mon - Sun: 08:30-17:00 MST
Mon - Fri: 08:30-17:00 MST
GET TO THE GOODS FASTER WITH SPECIAL TRANSPORT
Short on time? Travelling as a group? Maybe you just prefer a more customized way to get to the lodge? We're here to help make your powder dreams come true and can create a custom transportation plan to meet your needs.Request More Info
frequently asked questions.
- What is the easiest way to get to the lodge I have selected?
Arriving at each lodge is unique and different so, for the best way to arrive at the lodge you have chosen, see the Arrival/Departure details as listed above under each lodge name or explore our private transportation options. Alternately, feel free to contact our Transportation Department at 403-762-7809 to speak to team members who know the area logistics well.
- What should I do if my flight is delayed or luggage has been lost?
We highly recommend taking your ski/snowboard boots as carry-on.
Should your luggage not arrive with you, work with your first night hotel’s concierge to assist with necessary arrangement to reunite your gear with you. Please note: Extra transportation charges may apply to have the luggage delivered to the lodge. If your flight is delayed, please contact our Transportation Department at 403-762-7809.
- How much gear and luggage can I bring?
We ask that you limit yourself to one suitcase weighing no more than 18 kilos (40 lbs), plus one small carry-on bag for a 7-day trip. Laundry facilities, including soap, are available at the lodge at no additional cost.
For our Heli-Skiing trips, we recommend you pack the following:
- Ski or snowboard boots (NOTE: We recommend you bring these as carry-on.)
- Snowboard, if required (NOTE: We do have some snowboards available to rent.)
- Visit our What’s Included page to learn more
- Snow pants and warm coat
- Hard shell or one-piece suit
- Goggles, mitts or gloves
- Wool hat or toque
- Multi-layer clothing for skiing
- 3-4 pairs of comfortable, warm socks
- Light workout clothes for morning stretch class
- Bathing suit for hot tub or sauna
- Indoor shoes or slippers
- Casual clothing for in the lodge
- Optional items: alarm clock, camera, binoculars, collapsible poles (for snowboarders), spare snowboard parts (as listed in the Snowboard Gear form you will receive when you book)
While we recommend helmets be worn on all Heli-Skiing trips, helmets are only mandatory for Steep Shots & Pillow Drops, and Steep Camp.
- What if the transportation options as laid out don’t work for my agenda?
Private Transportation options are available (see listings above for details) or speak to one of our transportation specialist by calling 403-762-7809.