JOIN OUR TEAM
CMH is about more than 3 million acres of incredible terrain and 12 rustic lodges. It is supported by a team, whose passion for skiing, hiking, mountains, friendships and fun ensures our guests have an adventure they’ll never forget. We are professional without pretense; accountable without hierarchy, and our expertise and enthusiasm brings employees (and guests) back year after year.
Our season runs from mid-November to late-April. We post job openings all year, but our winter seasonal lodge staff positions are posted in mid-August. Most positions for the coming year are filled August 1 - October 31.
You must be a Canadian citizen or hold a Canadian Work Visa that is valid for 12 months or longer. We only accept online applications.
Be committed to sharing your passion for the mountains, and supporting your team to exceed guest expectations
Love to interact with our guests to contribute to a positive lodge environment
Have a strong work ethic to do what it takes to make the guest experience unforgettable
Maintain enthusiasm (and sense of humour) in our fast-pace environment where you will be working several days in a row
- Build lifelong friendships with staff and guests from all over the world
- Skiing & hiking opportunities
- Food & accommodations for lodge employees during work shifts
- Health & Dental benefits for eligible employees 24-hour Accidental Insurance for seasonal employees
- 30% discount at our retail shops & early access to our annual sale
- Special offers through our suppliers & local businesses
Heartbeats: Stories from the Deep West
All of us, together – guests, guides, pilots and staff, our hearts beat to the rhythm of the rotor and the silence of falling snow. We’ve felt the magic for over 50 years and are thrilled to share this enduring story with you in our new short film.Watch the film