Are you thinking about booking a trip and wondering if you are a strong enough skier / rider? You are probably more ready than you think. Most people who Heli-Ski are fit, intermediate to advanced skiers/riders - people just like you! You are ready to try Heli-Skiing if:
- you are a strong intermediate / advanced skier / rider
- you are able to ski / ride in control on any terrain
- you are comfortable in a variety of snow conditions
- you are fit enough to ski / ride for consecutive days
- you have skied / boarded actively at mountain resorts for many consecutive years
First-timers should consider our Powder Intro program. Once the fundamentals are in place, powder skiing isn't radically different from other types of skiing / riding.
A FIRST TIMER'S
Powder Intro Heli-Skiing
* Prices are based on double occupancy. Subject to applicable taxes. Please ask about single rates.
All US$ prices are based on the current US/CDN exchange rate as available on www.bankofcanada.ca. US$ prices are for information purposes only and are subject to change. The trip will be invoiced in Canadian dollars and will be subject to the then applicable exchange rate if paid by the guest in another currency. Banks and credit card companies may charge certain fees and/or use a different exchange rate for credit card invoicing purposes.