CMH Heli-Skiing Refund Policy
In the event of poor weather or mechanical breakdown, CMH offers the most generous refund policy in the industry.
1. Signature Trips, Ski Fusion, Powder101 & Powder707:
In the event your vertical metres guarantee isn't reached, we will refund you $130 per 1000 unskied vertical metres (3,280 vertical feet).
In the event your vertical metres guarantee isn't reached, we will refund you $145 per 1000 unskied vertical metres (3,280 vertical feet).
3. Additional Credit:
Must be left on account (applicable to future incidental lodge charges or future Heli-Skiing or Heli-Hiking trips).
- This credit is in addition to the refund, providing the refund is left on account.
- It can be used towards any trip within the next two years.
- After two years the credit will expire and is non-refundable.
- Credit carries no cash value and it is non-transferable.
- Applies only to the person holding the booking.
- This credit is provided if, for reasons of mechanical breakdown or poor weather, you have skied less than:
Credit 7 19,500 64,000 $1000 5 13,750 45,000 $500 4 11,000 36,000 $500 3 8,250 27,000 $500