Payments & Credits
The deposit amounts below are due at the time of booking. We accept MasterCard, VISA or Amex.
- All initial deposits are equal to 20% of the total trip cost.
- Note: In all cases of cancellation, an administration fee of $250 (plus applicable taxes) will be charged.
Your deposit is non-refundable. An administration fee of $250.00 (plus applicable taxes) will be charged for any transfer request made for the following scenarios:
- You make a new booking within the same season or calendar year.
- You find a replacement guest to use your deposit on a trip that is different from the one you originally booked.
Choose one of the following three methods:
- Call into our Banff Office to make a payment via MC, Visa or Amex;
- Contact your local CMH representative to provide them with your payment details;
- Make alternate arrangements for payment 12 weeks prior to your trip.
Final payment is due 12 weeks prior to your trip's start date.
- Cash, Travellers Cheques, or Bank Drafts
- Credit Cards: MasterCard, VISA or Amex
- Personal Cheques - only personal cheques drawn on Canadian banks may be written in Canadian funds. All other cheques or Eurocheques drawn on banks located in other countries, including the U.S., must be written in local currencies. Be sure to include your client identification number (which we will provide) on the back of Eurocheques.
- Transfer Funds - you may also instruct your bank to transfer funds directly to our bank. Please contact us for banking details.
Be sure that transfer instructions and/or cheques include your name and trip week number. All prices in Canadian funds and are subject to change.
NEW GUEST CREDITS
If you bring a new skier to CMH, we feel your efforts deserve recognition! If you have previously skied or hiked with CMH and introduce a first time Heli-Skier or Heli-Hiker to our programs, you qualify for a New Guest Credit. This program requires that you notify us of who this person is before the trip is paid for. You must complete the New Guest Credit Form (pdf) to qualify - credits cannot be applied without this form.
All monies become non-refundable 12 weeks prior to your trip start date. Once a CMH space is booked and money is credited to that booking, the money becomes fully non-refundable. When a guest cancels that booking all the money becomes fully non-refundable. Those funds are deemed to be cancellation fees at the time of the cancellation. Those cancellation fees can be converted into a credit solely for skiing or hiking on another trip in the calendar year/winter season. That means that the money can be applied to a less expensive trip and used towards the price of the trip only. Any unused credit can be used towards another space in the calendar year/winter season or it will be taken as cancellation fees. The credit can also be moved to a more expensive trip in the calendar year/winter season, and any difference in price will be paid by the guest.
The credit can not be used for extra metres, shop, bar, massage or future deposits, nor can it be returned as cash. The credit can only be used for the person with the booking, but that person can assign the credit, in writing, to another skier who is making a new booking with CMH. The credit cannot be assigned to any existing booking.
Recommendation: We recommend purchasing cancellation insurance. If you make your full payment by credit card, check with your credit card provider for alternate cancellation insurance.