We make it easy...
Contact us to book:
The deposit amounts below are due at the time of booking. We accept MasterCard, VISA or Amex.
- $1,000 CDN for trips of 7 days or longer
- $500 CDN for trips of less than 7 days
- Note: In all cases of cancellation, an administration fee of $250 (plus applicable taxes) will be charged.
Your deposit is non-refundable. An administration fee of $250.00 (plus applicable taxes) will be charged for any transfer request made for the following scenarios:
- You make a new booking within the same season or calendar year.
- You find a replacement guest for your booking (name change).
Choose one of the following three methods:
- Pre-authorized full payment charge to your credit card on specific date;
- Pre-authorized scheduled monthly credit card payments
- Make alternate arrangements for payment 10 weeks prior to your trip
Final payment is due 10 weeks prior to your trip's start date.
- Cash, Travellers Cheques, or Bank Drafts
- Credit Cards: MasterCard, VISA or Amex
- Personal Cheques - only personal cheques drawn on Canadian banks may be written in Canadian funds. All other cheques or Eurocheques drawn on banks located in other countries, including the U.S., must be written in local currencies. Be sure to include your client identification number (which we will provide) on the back of Eurocheques.
- Transfer Funds - you may also instruct your bank to transfer funds directly to our bank. Please contact us for banking details.
Be sure that transfer instructions and/or cheques include your name and trip week number. All prices in Canadian funds and are subject to change.
All monies become non-refundable 10 weeks prior to your trip start date. Once a CMH space is booked and money is credited to that booking, the money becomes fully non-refundable. When a guest cancels that booking all the money becomes fully non-refundable. Those funds are deemed to be cancellation fees at the time of the cancellation. Those cancellation fees can be converted into a credit solely for skiing or hiking on another trip in the calendar year. That means that the money can be applied to a less expensive trip and used towards the price of the trip only. Any unused credit can be used towards another space in the calendar year or it will be taken as cancellation fees. The credit can also be moved to a more expensive trip in the calendar year, and any difference in price will be paid by the guest.
The credit can not be used for extra metres, shop, bar, massage or future deposits, nor can it be returned as cash. The credit can only be used for the person with the booking, but that person can assign the credit, in writing, to another skier who is making a new booking with CMH. The credit cannot be assigned to any existing booking.
Recommendation: We recommend purchasing cancellation insurance. If you make your full payment by credit card, check with your credit card provider for alternate cancellation insurance.