Mind-Blowing Mountain Experiences Don't Just Happen...
It takes a team of dedicated people with a pile of passion, the right resources and great outdoor conditions. Our style of mountain hospitality is uncomplicated; we trust staff to treat our guests as if they were entertaining special guests in their home. There's no hiding staff in the back room; we encourage everyone to interact in a sincere, friendly manner that is first and foremost professional. Our Staff add great value to the CMH experience and are a big part of why guests come back year after year.
Things to Consider Before You Apply:
• People Skills: Experience in guest service with a genuine interest in people.
• Work Ethic: Long hours, hard work, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to jump in and help.
• Energy: An energetic character capable of working multiple days in succession.
• Job Skills: Previous hospitality experience is an asset.
• Good Health: We encourage our staff to be healthy and fit.
• Passion for the Mountains: Have a keen connection to mountain lifestyle.
• Eligibility: Canadian citizenship or Canadian work visa that is valid for 12 months or longer.
• Applying: We only accept online applications.