So much fun it’s hard to call it “work”
Unparalled mountain experiences are made possible by a highly skilled and dedicated team of people who share our passion for skiing, hiking, mountains, friendships and unabashed fun. Our guests – whether first-timers or seasoned veterans of CMH – come here not only for the world’s best Heli-Skiing and Heli-Hiking but also for our genuine hospitality and guest-centric service. We are professional without pretense; accountable without hierarchy. Together we offer a level of enthusiasm; engagement and expertise that brings employees and guests back year after year.
Don’t miss out on an adventure of a lifetime – working at CMH!
Thanks for your interest!
The CMH operating season runs from mid-November to late April. Watch for our seasonal job postings for all lodge staff positions – starting mid-August!
- We accept online applications only.
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or hold a Canadian Work Visa that is valid for 12 months or longer.
- Most positions are filled Aug 1 – Oct 31 for the coming year.
In addition to a great work environment, CMH offers employees:
- Skiing & hiking opportunities.
- Food & accommodations for lodge staff.
- Health & Dental Benefits for eligible employees.
- 24-Hour Accidental Insurance to lodge employees.
- 30% discount at our retail shops & early access to our annual sale.
- A variety of special offers through our suppliers & local businesses.
We kindly ask that you review all information available online. If you have additional questions, please contact:
- Committed to exceeding guest expectations, supporting your team mates and the splendor of the mountains.
- Love to interact with people and contribute to a positive lodge environment.
- Strong work ethic. Jump in where needed and take pride in doing what it takes to make the guest experience superb.
- Energetic. Work several days in succession with enthusiasm to spare.
- Lifestyle. Be part of a unique lodge family while maintaining a fast pace and enjoying team and guest interactions.
- Sense of humor. Love to laugh and build friendships with amazing people from all over the world.